Finally, you don't have to worry about your dog while you're away! At We've Gone To The Dogs your dog gets to play inside and outside with his/her friends instead of being confined to a kennel all day!
ALL dogs that wish to stay with us for boarding are required to come in for an evaluation. Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your evaluation! You will drop your dog off between 7am-9am, your dog will spend the day with us for their evaluation and then you will pick up between the hours of 2pm-6:45pm. We will discuss how the evaluation went at pick-up.
What to bring:
- **Documentation of up to date vaccinations: Parvo, Distemper, Rabies, Bordatella (kennel cough), and the K9 Influenza vaccine are all REQUIRED.
- **Enough food (and medication if needed) to last the duration of your dog's stay (if you choose to provide your own food).
What NOT to bring:
- **Toys (dogs can be possessive of their personal toys and we have more than enough to go around).
- ** Beds and bedding (we have more than enough of both and we cannot guarantee the quality of yours if you leave it here).
- **Crates (we have as many as we can fit in our facility).
- ** Bowls (we have plenty of these as well).
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR DOG COMES WITH A COLLAR ON THEIR NECK. MESH AND RUBBER COLLARS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED HERE. CHOKE CHAIN AND PINCH COLLARS ARE NOT ALLOWED.
Our Nightly Rates may be a Little higher than some of our competitors- here's why: Other kennels charge less nightly but add hidden fees for walks, treats, bedding, baths & more! Our flat all inclusive rate covers all of these things, & no walks are needed since your dog will be spending the entire day playing with us, happy, exercising and having a great doggie vacation!